Multi PHP Manager
Multiphp Manager interface allows you to manage the PHP version of your accounts. This means you can manage your website’s PHP version from a multiphp manager. If the system PHP version changes to advance still you can run your website on an older version of PHP.
When you will get a recommendation to update your PHP version as soon as, the Cpanel multiphp manager gives you the flexibility to implement these updates. MultiPHP manager gives you different features that include
- The hosting provider can switch between the number of different PHP versions by just clicking one button or allows users to upgrade to the newer version more quickly.
- The system administrator manage the system PHP version and also manage PHP-FPM configuration
Multi PHP manager interface
Multi PHP manager displays the following information
System PHP version
The system PHP version contains the global default version of the system. It can be changed by the root-level user only. Whenever the new account is created in the server this version is assigned to the new account by default.
Set PHP version per domain
Here you can change the version of the domains. The PHP version per domain contains the following information.
- Table of domains and their PHP versions
Here you can check the domains and their PHP version and PHP-FPM is enabled or not.
- Php vision menu
Here you will get all PHP versions that are available you can choose from them that you want to apply to the domain.
How to change the System PHP version
Step1:- To change the system PHP version log in to Cpanel of your hosting.
Step2:- Navigate to Multi PHP Manager or search in the Search box multiPHP manager
Step3:- system version
- Under system PHP version, click edit.
- Select the PHP version from the dropdown.
- Click apply.
How to change the Domain PHP version
Step1:- To change the to change Domain PHP version log in to Cpanel of your hosting.
Step2:- Navigate to Multi PHP Manager or search in the Search box multi PHP manager
Step3:- set Php version per domain
- Select the domain name you want to change the PHP version.
- Select the version you want to apply to the domain from the PHP vision menu. Always use the default system version to select inherit. Click apply.
Ashutosh Bhosale is a business development manager at hostrik, he is a professional Digital & Affiliate marketer, and Web Designer. He is passionate about blog writing and search engine optimization. he also loves to find new strategies for client engagement.